An A-Z of Halloween Movies to watch this October

Every year I make a list of Horror movies to get me into the Halloween spirit, but I’ve seen them far too many times now that I know most of them off by heart – so I’ve decided to make a new list this year.

I thought it would be fun to set myself a challenge, so instead of making your usual list, I’ve picked a film from every letter of the alphabet. I didn’t want it to be exclusively horror flicks, because that would be boring, so there are a lot of family friendly movies in there too. It’s basically a collection of everything I want from Halloween, so I hope you enjoy.

A | The Addams Family

| Underworld

| Vacancy

| The Witches

| X-Files

| You’re Next

| Zombieland

What Halloween movies would you pick for each letter of the alphabet? If you want to make your own list, make sure to tag me in it so I can see.

Are you following Geeky Tourist?

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

10 Comments Add yours

1. This is a really cute idea. Love it.

1. Emma says:

Thanks Mariah 🙂 were there many on the list that you’d chose if you had to pick some Halloween movies to watch?

Liked by 1 person

2. depepi says:

Aweeee <3 This is cool! <3 This came in handy for the weekend :p So many titles to choose from :D

1. Emma says:

Yeah, it’s the perfect list for a weekend in – I think the weather’s meant to be pretty rubbish down south as well so definitely going to take advantage of this myself.

3. princessdeia says:

Great list! I’m a bit of a scared cat about horrors but I’m sure I could watch most of these!

1. Emma says:

I am too, haha. There’s a few I can watch because Ive seen them so many times – generally the classics – but I’ve not got the balls to watch new ones like Paranormal Activity etc. I’m such a massive jumper.

Liked by 1 person

4. What a good list! Who knew you could get the whole alphabet with movies for Halloween.

1. Emma says:

Thanks Michelle. I did struggle a little bit towards the end, but got there eventually.

5. Tasha Kirby says:

Did you want to buddy watch one with me this October? I’ve got a week of bedrest after my operation on the 19th so I can be free any hour to watch with you.

1. Emma says:

Umm.. Yes! I work at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays so can do all day on those two. What are time differences like between us?